Bookmarks

pme

Hi. I actually suggested this some time back, but possibly before the forum was updated etc. let me preface my suggestion with the thought that one of the great things about Apple was putting ideas/abilities with devices into the hands of people who didn't even know they wanted them, then once they had them, thought it was so logical and set the trend. My suggestion is borne out of my own usage want/frustration. I would like to see something like 5-10 bookmarklets that are easily accessible and updatable-probably through 2 means: either by tapping the bookmark and setting it there, or by tapping/holding on a verse ref and the popup menu of bookmarks appear that you slide tithe one you want, and it asks you if you wish to update it. These bookmarks could be named by the user or left as a default b1, b2 etc. That way if someone regularly reads different sections of the Bible every day (OT, NT, Gosp, Reading etc) they could be named such. (This mirrors a dev guide I use that follows such a pattern and gets me through the Bible in 3 Years, but closely in line with a lectionary and allows for a chapter of reading per day. It also works for the Bibke study/devotion/sermon where a number of passages can be bookmarked for access in the study.

tithe-whoops; should be "to the"