Dialogue requesting "Recent English Text" Popping Up

Ron Webber

I've been having this issue for quite some time. A frequent request for identifying the "Recent English Text." I'm guessing it's specific to my system or installation. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)  OS X 10.10.5  Accordance Aleph Current release

See attached image. Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Ron

Edited by Ron Webber

Is your top English text in the Library in a folder of that name? If so, try moving your favorite text above the folder rather than in it.

Here is a screenshot of my current library configuration. I believe that is already the case. Thanks. 

EDIT: Just realized you may have hit the issue though. Sometimes I am using another "favorite" text. I'll double check to see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks again, Helen.

Edited by Ron Webber

No, it is probably a folder in the Library of that name, or maybe you had it earlier.

You were correct Helen. The folder named "Recent English Text" had lost its directory settings. All is functioning well now. Thanks again.

Helen,

I have deleted that folder "Recent English Texts" from my library, but the app still calls for it from time to time. Is there a file I can delete that will rebuild itself with the current library structure?

Thanks,

Ron

Is it doing it only in saved workspaces? If so, maybe edit each one slightly and resave it. If not, maybe remove the Library and the Research caches from the Accordance preferences folder (user/Library/Preferences).