Accordance 11.0.7 Is Crashing On Startup

rocklyn.clarke

Please try opening Accordance as you press the option key and then try the different options there such as removing the Startup session.

Helen, I had worked hard all night (or actually I've tried the "option key" thing several times) and hadn't caught anything (or rather it still crashed). But because you said so, I let down the nets (i.e. I tried again). :-)

It worked!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Like 4

WIndows 10   Accordance 11.0.7 

All of a sudden, Accordance is crashing on startup in windows as well.

When Accordance does come up,and it takes a long time to come up now,  it brings up the wrong scripture passage even though accordance is set to bring up the last session.

The program is acting very strangely.

Edited by Gordon

Again, it's probably the Startup session that is corrupt, so try pressing alt as you launch, and then choosing to remove the session.

• Like 1

Dear Helen

dear other users of Accordance and helping with this Forum

I am Roman, using Accordance from the time it was distributed on floppy disks (it was in the past Millennium :)).

I tried to migrate from my previous iMac (24'; 3,06 GHz; 1TB; 4 GB RAM; intel Core 2 Duo; Mac OS 10.10.5) to a new one iMac (Retina 27'; 3TB; 4 GHz; Intel Core i7; 24 GB RAM).

Almost everything was OK, Accordance included. When I tried to update modules, Accordance is crashing every time.

I tried to use Safe Mode and was choosing to remove the session - it doesn't work.

Hopefully there is some simple solution...

All the best and thanks in advance for your help

Roman

Helen,

yes, I had (version 11.0.7).

I tried already to reinstall it - still the same result.

I am sending you via e-mail a crash log. Hoping it may be helpful.

Roman