notebook laptop Mac advice recommendations speed specs

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Ken Simpson

Ken Simpson

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 2,483 posts
  • Interests:My grandsons Micah and Nate!
    Astronomy
    Archaeology
    Physics
    Hebrew and Greek
    Papyrology
    Orthopædic Surgery
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:38 AM

wow.  So, I drop the new MBP and go open Accordance on the MBA and that computer tells me that I have used Accordance too many times and shuts me out.  I only have one day off this week and I won't be able to use Accordance, it appears.  Nice.   :)

Hi Michael, give Support a Skype or a live chat and they will clear that up. We do keep track of how many devices that Acc is activated on with the one user name. It is at least some attempt at encouraging people to keep to the licence agreement of 5 devices. It is easily remedied. Sorry I can’t do it,

• Michael Miles likes this
Regards
Ken
Lead Australian Accordance Demonstrator
Administrator, Accordance Exchange
Assistant Minister, Summer Hill Church

#42 Michael Miles

Michael Miles

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:46 PM

The MBP does look nice, but the price at least where I live is much higher than what it would be in the states. That, is part of the reason I am waiting for a newer model than the one I want to be released.

Yours will probably have a backlit keyboard that changes key display to suit your input language and extra chrome.  You'll enjoy it a bunch.

The nice people at Accordance understand my geeky ways and unlocked my account.  Now I can groove again.

#43 Michael Miles

Michael Miles

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:49 PM

Hi Michael, give Support a Skype or a live chat and they will clear that up. We do keep track of how many devices that Acc is activated on with the one user name. It is at least some attempt at encouraging people to keep to the licence agreement of 5 devices. It is easily remedied. Sorry I can’t do it,

Thank you Ken.  The nice folks there at Accordance took into account my OCD when it comes to computers and were kind enough to cut me some slack.  Accordance is the best.  :)

#44 Ken Simpson

Ken Simpson

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 2,483 posts
  • Interests:My grandsons Micah and Nate!
    Astronomy
    Archaeology
    Physics
    Hebrew and Greek
    Papyrology
    Orthopædic Surgery

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:47 AM

Thank you Ken.  The nice folks there at Accordance took into account my OCD when it comes to computers and were kind enough to cut me some slack.  Accordance is the best.  :)

Thanks Michael, as a (very) part time employee and a long long term customer, I completely agree. Stellar team.

Regards
Ken
Lead Australian Accordance Demonstrator
Administrator, Accordance Exchange
Assistant Minister, Summer Hill Church

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: notebook, laptop, Mac, advice, recommendations, speed, specs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users