I would like to purchase a MacBook

Emanuel Cardona

Unfortunately: Yes, all portable Mac's. There are some additional film which you can buy in the internet. I had one for my iPhone, it helps but it would be nice if a customer has the choice by purchasing the Mac.

With the glossy screen you have always 2 screens in one. Sometimes more sometimes less, but outdoor you can take it as ********

Greetings

Fabian

May you please link to where you got that additional film so I can take a look at it? Also, nice visual! I got the point :) Edited by Emanuel Cardona

After all, I think that for me a non-retina screen is going to work fine. I will keep those links just incase. Thank you!

Emanuel – I have the MBA.  I looked at the Retina MBP and non-retina MBA side by side and couldn't see a significant difference – certainly not enough to warrant the extra bucks. Since I do video and audio editing rarely, it's more than powerful enough for my use.

The glossy screen doesn't bother me because, if I do work outside, it's in the shade.  In the shade the glossy screen is not a problem.

You will probably not be able to pick up a maxed out MBA off the shelf anywhere.  The advice to max out processor, RAM, and storage is good.  That is what I did and haven't regretted it.  

I ordered mine from Apple.  Custom made.  It was ordered June 28 and arrived in East Tennessee (small town) on July 3rd.  Fast.  If you're a student, you can get a discount from Apple.  You might want to consider MacMall.  They often offer a discounts or incentives.

• Like 1