Upgrade questions

countach

1) Library 7 Intro comes with 1 free bible, Standard 2, Premier comes with 3. Does that mean if I say upgrade from Standard to Premier I get one extra etc?

2) The PREMCOR $60 discount for Premier + Core. Does this apply if upgrading from say Standard to Premier?

3) Can you use the free $30 unlock as a discount towards a more expensive version? e.g. LXX-B ?

4) Is it fair to say that if you think you are going to upgrade from Into to Premier later it is best to use the money of the free version towards a version not included in Premier, otherwise you would be wasting the money?

Yes, you get another free Bible with an upgrade of the Library to the next level. Normally this is for another Bible translation, but you may be able to get credit towards something else, depending on what it is.

The 3 month grace period applies to the PREMCOR coupon, that means a new purchase of Premier level and Scholar's Core within 3 months. If your entire purchase of Library 7 Premier falls within the 3 months, that would count.

The same 3 month period applies if you buy any module and subsequently buy a package that includes the module, within 3 months we will credit the full purchase price.

Yes, you get another free Bible with an upgrade of the Library to the next level. Normally this is for another Bible translation, but you may be able to get credit towards something else, depending on what it is.

It seems like when you're ordering the order process doesn't give other options.

The 3 month grace period applies to the PREMCOR coupon, that means a new purchase of Premier level and Scholar's Core within 3 months. If your entire purchase of Library 7 Premier falls within the 3 months, that would count.

I understand that counts. What I'm not clear about is if you buy say Standard today, then upgrade to Premier AND Core in 6 months time, if that gets the discount.

When ordering online you can make special requests in the comment field. And for PREMCOR the entire order must be within 3 months, initial order of Library 7, premier upgrade, and Scholar's Core purchase.

I stand corrected by the sales manager: we do allow the PREMCOR discount as long as the upgrade to Premier and the Scholar's Core bundle are within 3 months of each other. However, it does have to be a new purchase of Library 7, not an upgrade from an earlier Library.

Archived