REMINDER: Back to School Savings on Collections & Reference Works ends at midnight!

R. Mansfield

Just a friendly reminder, but we are only hours away from the END of 2015 Back-to-School Specials.

In my opinion the 20% discount on Collections is well worth grabbing while you can. If you already own an Accordance 11 Collection, you can get a custom upgrade right now to a higher Collection at a significantly lesser cost than what will be available after the sale ends. If you know someone who has not yet purchased Accordance, it's a great opportunity to buy in at a discount. 

We've also run seven weeks of sales divided up among various categories appropriate to academic study. This last week of sales, which will also end at midnight, focuses on some of our more popular Bible dictionaries and encyclopedias. 

And just in case anyone assumed otherwise, you don't have to be affiliated with any educational institution to take advantage of these Back-to-School promotions. 

To review the Collections, see "Save Big with 20% Off Collections." Remember that if you already have an Accordance 11 Collection, your custom upgrade price will be even lower. 

To check out this week's specials on dictionaries and encyclopedias, see "Reference Works for Back to School." Personally, I love the photos in the Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible. I use them in teaching contexts all the time by copying and pasting into my Keynote slides. 

All 2015 Back-to-School Savings end at Midnight EDT.