Word Biblical Commentary Sale & Update

R. Mansfield

You get the individual volumes from the older set with your upgrade so there is no need to keep them on hand. Of course, another alternative if you want to keep the full set is to put them in a folder that acknowledges what they are. 

You get the individual volumes from the older set with your upgrade so there is no need to keep them on hand. Of course, another alternative if you want to keep the full set is to put them in a folder that acknowledges what they are. 

ahhh... yes that could work for selecting them however the names on the panes would still be confusing.

Thanks for that tip Tony.

Dave

My older volumes never showed up how do you download them???

-Dan

Dan, mine showed up in the Easy Install.

My older volumes never showed up how do you download them???

Dan, I think they may not be showing up because of the issue with your CD not showing up in the database. Let me send an email to Sales so they can be added to your account.

• Like 2

Dan, check Easy Install now.

They are there now thanks.

-Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Now they are gone.... I was told there updates and clinked the update now and when it tried to install them it said error and then told me i needed to make a paid upgrade.  :wub:

-dan

PS:When i tried to open my installed files it tells me to try and locate them.

They are there now thanks.

-Dan

Edited by Dan Francis

As always, if Accordance cannot find a module, remove it from the Library Panel and try easy Install.

ahhh... yes that could work for selecting them however the names on the panes would still be confusing.

Thanks for that tip Tony.

Dave

They've just released an update, which already differentiates the names on the panes. Talk about efficiency. ;)

They've just released an update, which already differentiates the names on the panes. Talk about efficiency. ;)

Oh yes that is nice. Thanks Accordance team. I just installed them and I see the file name changes. Much easier to deal with.

FYI- I could no see the name changes until after I restarted Accordance.

Dave

As always, if Accordance cannot find a module, remove it from the Library Panel and try easy Install.

Thank you, I had tried Easy Install but i had not removed them from my Library.

Dan