WBC Psalms strange behaviour

ukfraser

Hi

not sure where to report this but getting some strange behaviour. I have updated my WBC to OT  36

When scrolling through Psalms 11, 14, 15, 16, etc using the jump to chapter arrows

1) The link doesn't work and it shows me the Genesis volume (see screenshot) 

2) My paid upgrades show me Psalms 3 though I clearly should have it. (see screen shot)

3) once I have jumped to the chapter and then start scrolling through the passage I immediately start seeing the text in WBC.

if I open WBC Psalms volume, I can select from the menu through and Psalms 11, 14, 15 and 16 and a few more are all listed.

I have also included a screen shot of a psalm where it links Ps 22 which I jumped to with the chapter arrows.

I get the same behaviour on my iPad when jumping to chapter and then scrolling.

I thought this was a bug rather than an error to report but sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

Edited by ukfraser

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a separate thread on scrolling in the psalms and not sure if this is similar and You can tell i got bored and wanted something mindless to do.

just using the move to next or previous psalm (chapter) arrows, there are a lot of psalms which seem to loose focus at the beginning of the psalm taking you to the genesis volume and only jump back when you start scrolling the text in the bible. Psalms i have found are:

11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 32, 35, 37, 50, 66, 72, 73, 74, 78, 79, 82, 86, 87, 90, 98, 100, 101, 103, 109, 110, 120 to 134, 138, 139, 141, 143, 144, 145,

Clearly the majority work as expected and i cant see anything obvious in the text which would cause this such as a zero verse/title. I have tried it with esv, niv and nrsv and they all give the same results so it looks like tagging in wbc.

Fraser,

The synchronization issue in Psalms was addressed in the latest update to WBC-OT-36. Please check to make sure you have the current version (1.4)

Thanks mark, currently travelling and wifi is erratic and mainly so slooooow but i can see 1.4 psalms and 1.4 wbc ot ready to download when i have access to a hamster tubo charged wifi

;o)

Still not been able to upgrade to 2.2.2 yet because of it ;o(

Edited by ukfraser