User Tool - Random indents

Schulschlus

I worked on importing a few user tools, for example Josephus’ works, but accordance often makes random indents into them.

Do others have the same problem, or is this unique to my computer?

Thanks for looking into this,

Michael

post-33387-0-45523200-1444335890_thumb.png

post-33387-0-03557500-1444335898_thumb.png

I find this happens on user tools if I import then edit. It seems to be the editing process that causes the problem. I tend to find it when editing larger user tools.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am experiencing a similar situation in 11.1.1 wherein if I enter a large string of characters the text will wrap to the next line, but the next line jumps far to the right, when I need it to justify left.

If I import the text as HTML and wrap it with <p> paragraph tags, there is no problem.

This has been happening for years regardless whether the tool is imported or created new in Accordance.

• Like 1

You can always reset the odd indents by just toggling the Left/Center/Right alignment of the paragraph.

That being said, we spent some time and we may have finally fixed this 8+ year old bug - so stay tuned!

• Like 5

You can always reset the odd indents by just toggling the Left/Center/Right alignment of the paragraph.

That being said, we spent some time and we may have finally fixed this 8+ year old bug - so stay tuned!

Thanks, Joel!