Locking up

grayweaver

The text "Sermons by J. David Hoke is not currently available in Accordance" caused multiple modal windows that would NOT go away. ONLY way out was to Force Qiuit.

Can you tell us what precipitated that message? Was it the Research tab? What version of Accordance and what OS are you on now?

I am using Mac OSX 10.11, Accordance 11.0.8. I was using the research tab and when I clicked on other titles the same event happened. 

Nigel Gray

There may be a bug in El Capitan, we'll look into it. However, are these resources available to you in the Library tab? If Accordance has lost the path to many of your resources, you should contact tech support to try and work out what happened. If it's just a few, you can remove them from the Library tab and then reinstall them.

The resources are available through the Library tab but not when using research. As you suggest I'll contact tech support and go from there.

Can you try removing the Research cache from your user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences.

The better, and recommended way, to clear your Research cache is via Accordance Safe Mode.  You can enter safe mode by holding Option when opening the program.