Church History & Reformation Sale!

R. Mansfield

Don't miss our Church History & Reformation Sale! Get discounts on titles from both sides of the ecclesiastical divide + resources from Pastor John G. Butler!

Check out the savings on this week's discounted titles!

• Eusebius' Ecclesiastical History (English & Tagged Greek)
• Aquinas' Summa Theologica
• Butler's Analytical Bible Expositor (14 vols)
• Butler's Bible Biography Series (27 vols)
• Butler's Sermons Starters (5 vols)
• Butler's Studies of the Savior (10 vols)
• Butler's Daily Bible Readings (4 vols)

Sale prices on the items listed above end on November 2, 2015 (11:59 PM EST) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

Get more information at this the Accordance Blog!

Rick, anyone,

I am looking at the Butler A E. does it duplicate material in the other Butler volumes?

Rick, anyone,

I am looking at the Butler A E. does it duplicate material in the other Butler volumes?

Not from what I can tell, but I'll ask Richard Perry who knows the Butler content best. 

• Like 1

Rick, anyone,

Phil, I asked Richard Perry about Butler's writings and duplication. Here is what he said:

These books have no duplication: Studies of the Savior, Bible Biography Series and his 4-vol. devotionals. I see some slight outline duplication in “Sermon Starters”  and duplicated materials in the“Analytical Expository Commentary” that he has pulled some of his best thoughts from his other works but usually reworded and reworked in a way to be used more efficiently for a commentary format.  If a person does not have Butler then I would direct them first to the commentary, devotionals and sermon starters and then you would see no duplications.
  • Like 1