Atlas and Timeline

HughDeLong

I purchased the graphic package. It downloaded (so it says) and installed. The BibleLands PhotoGuide shows in the library, but only Timeline Sampler and Accordance Maps Sampler are showing. Going to EasyInstall has the graphic package 'greyed out' - so don't know how to redownload OR to find these addons.  Should have Timeline, Accord. Bible Atlas, and Dictionary of place names... 

thanks for any help... 

Hugh

Hi, Hugh!

Congrats! That's a great package. Trying scrolling down in your Library down below Tools to Background. Your Atlas and Library ought to appear there. Just click on the Timeline to open it. The Library has a disclosure triangle; click it to reveal the different backgrounds from which you can choose. Clicking on any of them will open the Atlas.

Enjoy!

Thanks :-) ....  on another thread, someone had suggested deleting the modules and rerunning EasyInstall.. since I didn't realize that these were there acutal modules, I did remove Photoguide 3 :-(   I had already upgraded to PhotoGuide 4 and it is still there.... how would I (or do I need to) get PhotoGuide 3 back?  I am new to this program...  how would I reinstall the graphics package ? Can it be?  ...  

thanks again

If you want it back, it should be available for download again under "EasyInstall", since you have removed it. At least for me that worked after I had deleted other things. 

It's not so easy to remove and reinstall the Atlas and Timeline. You can remove the backgrounds (colors) if they are listed under Atlas in the Library but Accordance cannot find them, but the actual data files and preferences are harder to find, and I recommend contacting Tech Support if they are not working for you.

I didn't remove atlas or Timeline - just photoGuide3. EasyInstall doesn't try to download it again.  logged out, quit, restarted, EasyInstall ran, but not download. Apparently 'easy' isn't always easy? :-)  ... trying to get PhotoGuide3 back. thanks

Actually, the PhotoGuide 4 "replaces" PhotoGuide 3. There really is no need to keep both in your Library. You have not lost any material by not having PhotoGuide 3.