User Tools - Pasting and Keeping Format

Aaron Smith

Maybe this has been asked before and maybe it is an easy fix, I tried searching the forums but didn't find. I am trying to copy and paste some material from Word into a User Tool. However whenever I paste text into the user tool the text always formats as double spaced, even though it is not this format in Word. Is there anyway to fix this? It is not a huge deal, however the format of the user tool makes it a bit harder to read. I could backspace each line to make it single spaced however this is time consuming. Thanks!

If you use Word16 then it will be better to save it as "HTML filtered", and import it so.

Footnotes and Endnotes etc. are not linked right now in 11.1 hopefully they'll come in a future update.

Also if there are pics then it will be lost. 

Greetings

Fabian

Thanks for the suggestion. I do use Word 16, I saved the file as .htm and tried importing it again. It is still showing up as double spaced.

Hi everyone,  :)  :)  :)

how do I transfer a table of 3 columns from Pages or Word to Usertool or Usernotes in Accordance 11.1 . 

User Notes and User Tools don't allow for editing tables at this time. However, you can use tabs or you can take a screen capture and import the image file into the User Note or User Tool.