Unable to update Anchor NT commentaries

Nick

I am using Accordance 11.1. I have the original release of the Anchor Commentaries which include the volume on Matthew which is no longer licensed. I'd like to upgrade my package to the latest version, but I can't see how to do it.

The checkboxes next to each paid update in the Content Update window are not selectable. When I follow the link for more details, my only option seems to be to pay full price again for the modules. (The site does helpfully remind me that I already own it.)

I'm afraid I'm stuck. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you upgrade you will lose Matthew, is that really what you want?

The Update window explains how to upgrade, and clicking the link for details takes you to the webpage which also explains:

Update 10/8/14: The FREE update to 1.2 adds new functionality for Accordance v. 11. However, for users who purchased this module prior to 5/14/14, it REMOVES the volume on Matthew (due to licensing). If you wish to retain Matthew, DO NOT update. Otherwise, remove the module from your library and use Easy Install to get the latest version.

What would happen if if Nick duplicates this module, then locks it in the Finder? Could he then have two copies, one 'frozen' with Matthew, and one updated to the latest version?

The Update window explains how to upgrade, and clicking the link for details takes you to the webpage which also explains:

Are there any discussions with the publisher to regain the Matthew volume?

The issue is with the publisher obtaining the right to publish a certain part of the text electronically. As soon as they have that sorted out, we'll be glad to reissue Matthew.

What would happen if if Nick duplicates this module, then locks it in the Finder? Could he then have two copies, one 'frozen' with Matthew, and one updated to the latest version?

Yes, but it would be a hassle to switch between the two. He cannot load both at once.

• Like 1

Is it possible for him one in the Final release and one in the Beta? I mean in two separate Accordance installations.

Thanks Helen - that got it sorted.

Yes, I'm not a big fan of that particular volume. It's always been one of the weaker parts of the whole of the Anchor set. As I recall it's been rewritten by another author and re-issued.