ADDED: 5 Additional International Bibles

R. Mansfield

As our international user base continues to grow, we are busy preparing additional non-English translations of the Bible. This week we are pleased to introduce the following five Bibles for the Accordance Library:

• Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 1974 (Italian): the official version of the Italian Catholic Church.
  • Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 2008 (Italian): an update to the above Bible, taking into account newly discovered New Testament documents.
  • Versiunea Dumitru Cornilescu 2014 (Romanian): most recent corrected edition of the Romanian Protestant Bible first published in 1921.

The three Bibles above are added free to the Starter 11 Collection and thus available to all users of Accordance 11.1.

• Bibele 2012 (Latvian): New translation of the Bible by the Latvian Bible Society, completed in 2012. This translation includes the Deuterocanonical books used by the Roman Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church. 
  • Nowe Przymierze i Psalmy 2012 (Polish): Modern, protestant translation of the New Testament with Psalms.

Note that most of the above Bibles include notes with Unicode text that require Accordance 11.1.

I was waiting on your post.

As I see in the Store the descriptions are also in the languages in which this Bibles are.

Very, very cooool.

Greetings

Fabian