Panes don't close in 11.1

Fabian

Hello

I want to close the Panes of the Analysis of the MT-LXX, but they only goes to black.

post-32723-0-40260000-1446902444_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

Analytics tabs always open in their own zones, so you must close the entire zone. The x button appears when you mouse over it. However, when I close the last tab it does close the zone, so I am not sure why yours did not.

I can repro it.

Open HMT do a search open Analysis, cmd+T, drag and drop the MT-LXX to the Lexem, press ok. Do another search and open another Analysis, do the same again like before and make some searches. So that the Analysis will be updated a few times. 

And now try to close on the x button. 

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Please send a screenshot of the entire workspace before attempting to close the Analysis. I do not understand where your repeat search are. If in the same tab, the same Analysis just updates. A new search tab has its analysis in a separate zone. It always closes OK for me.

Here it is:

Two HMT's are open so if I do a search it jumps from one to the other and back.

Two Analysis are open so one of them and then the other is updated.

post-32723-0-15395500-1446929838_thumb.png

PS. I had never find out how to do a search only with on Analysis tab and this would be updated in every search even if the recycler is active.

Greetings

Fabian

Another way:

Open HMT (HMT 1) select a word, cmd+4, then (HMT 2) will open, open Analyse and now click on another Word  in the text which are now opens (HMT 2), cmd+4, close Analyse.

In other Word do a search in the Hits of a search, with opened Analysis, then Analysis crash by closing.

Greetings

Fabian