Problem in validation during reinstallation

edmundleungs

I am sorry that my Accordance on Mac could not be started and therefore, I uninstall it and plan to reinstall.  However, the current version of Accordance in Mac App Store is 11, but mine is 10 (i bought Accordance in App Store).  Hence, I download the installer from website (http://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers/#Services).  After download and ticking it to install, i could successfully validate in the first screen. [p1.png]

After ticking "Continue", it shows "Successfully Validated" but the "Continue" button is blank out. [p2.png]

Hence, I re-tick "Validate Online" again, BUT no luck that it failed and it told me "Accordance 10 not found".  Therefore, might I have your help and show me the way out? [p3.png]

Thanks.

post-33572-0-41315900-1447330801_thumb.png

post-33572-0-83408400-1447330802_thumb.png

post-33572-0-90400500-1447330803_thumb.png

The AppStore version and our website version are not compatible with each other. Apple requires us to "sandbox" all the files for the AppStore version, but our version stores them in the recommended places such as Application Support. If you want to switch you must contact our tech support and ask us to give you our version. However, you should be able to download Accordance 10 from the MacAppStore under your Purchased Items even though it is no longer offered for sale.

I tried and found in Purchased section.  After installation and clicking it, it shows "verifying Accordance" but nothing prompt out.  So might i know how to solve?

post-33572-0-33526500-1447334276_thumb.png

Mmh I found this (in German) in which is told us that Apple has problems with the Mac App Store. 

Some App doesn't open correct. A certificate are not valid or so. But this will be solved soon.

Greetings

Fabian

Fabian is correct. The problem lies with the Mac App Store and it is just coincidence that it happened at the same time as our major server upgrade yesterday.

Anyone with this problem can contact our tech support to help with the transfer to our own webstore version (which also gets updated much more frequently).