Photo

I literally got a shiver this morning . . .

newmodules thankyou textcriticism Ethiopic Ugaritic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 David Harris

David Harris

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Twitter:DaveTheSemitist
  • Interests:Comparative Semitics, Hebrew Bible, Historical Hebrew Grammar, NW Semitic Dialectology, Textual Criticism, Scribal Culture in the ancient Near East, Israelite Religion(s)
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:05 AM

when I looked at the current specials on the Accordance website (which has become a ritual for me on Tuesdays).   So many new modules that I have longed for:  Dictionary of Qumran Aramaic, Ethiopic Texts, Ugaritic Texts, The Text-Critical Use of the LXX . . .  All that I can say is:Attached File  thanks.jpg   390.45KB   0 downloads 

Toda rabbah!

:) 

• Timothy Jenney and Unix like this

#2 David Harris

David Harris

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Twitter:DaveTheSemitist
  • Interests:Comparative Semitics, Hebrew Bible, Historical Hebrew Grammar, NW Semitic Dialectology, Textual Criticism, Scribal Culture in the ancient Near East, Israelite Religion(s)
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:12 AM

I recently purchased the SBL Handbook of Style, 2nd Edition in hardcover from the SBL Press, as I needed it for some copy editing work that I was doing.  As I was preparing to by it, I was thinking about how much better it would be to have it in Accordance.    

Thanks for making it happen!   I will get the Accordance module too :)   

• Timothy Jenney likes this

#3 Michael Miles

Michael Miles

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:48 AM

I just purchased 4 resources.  After I get my coffee, I may swing by and snag a couple more.  These resources are more towards my scope of interest than some others, and I appreciate it when these types of resources go on sale.  

I still need to deal with the sarcastic feigned smile of disapproval I always get from my girl, and I never seem to build up an insensitivity to it.  That's probably a good thing.

• Mark Allison, Elliot Taylor, Timothy Jenney and 2 others like this

#4 Elliot Taylor

Elliot Taylor

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:09 PM

Ditto Michael,

I've been anticipating more resources like this to go on sale. Thanks Accordance!

E. Taylor

• Michael Miles and Unix like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newmodules, thankyou, textcriticism, Ethiopic, Ugaritic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users