Vincent's Word Studies in the New Testament error?

Aaron Smith

When reading through John 4 this morning I noticed that there may be an error in Vincent's Word Studies. The error is that while there is commentary for verse 36 it is not tagged and there is no number "36." like all the other verses. In the attached photo you can see that "Wages (μισθὸν)" begins the commentary on verse 36 however it is grouped with verse 35. Not sure if this is an error or the original is written like this? Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks!

post-33418-0-22458600-1447942805_thumb.png

When reading through John 4 this morning I noticed that there may be an error in Vincent's Word Studies. The error is that while there is commentary for verse 36 it is not tagged and there is no number "36." like all the other verses. In the attached photo you can see that "Wages (μισθὸν)" begins the commentary on verse 36 however it is grouped with verse 35. Not sure if this is an error or the original is written like this? Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks!

With an older resource like this, it's probably just an error that crept in at some point. Send this in via Report a Correction in-app, and we'll address it in due course.