Unable to install Tov resources on iPad

Susan

I’m not sure if this is the same problem discussed here . I am attempting to install the new Text Critical Use of the LXX and Text Criticism of the HB on my iPad. I find them in the Easy Install menu, and it pretends to install them, but they do not show up in my library.  Can anyone help?

Based on other threads, I believe that those modules require Accordance for iOS version 2.3, slated for release in December.

Yes, all modules that list on the website as requiring 11.1 will also require the iOS app version 2.3.

I see, thanks. That was indeed written in the previous thread but I wasn’t tracking. I will await the update.

Helen

After the release of 2.3, will there comes updates for the existing modules to the new specification for those who had 11.1+ and 2.3+?

Greetings

Fabian

There will not be a need for updates, but the new modules will now be available for Easy Install on the iOS.

There will not be a need for updates, but the new modules will now be available for Easy Install on the iOS.

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking, you have now more choices, even for the existing modules like Unicode, etc.

Greetings

Fabian