Not Showing "Popover on Click & Hold" from 2nd Monitor

SGBCjax

When I click on a link from 2nd monitor the "show popover on click & hold" feature does not bring up the instant details box.  

Instead, when I release the "click & hold" it opens another pane.

• 3 weeks later...

Triple click on reference does not work from 2nd monitor either.  

Accordance 11.1 and forward has proved to be the most trouble laden update yet.  I've had more problems with this update than I have all the years I've owned Accordance.  

Please 

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing currently.  11.1 involved some significant under-the-hood restructuring to keep our codebase modern and sleek, but it did unfortunately introduce some bugs.  I've been able to reproduce your issue with Click and Hold on the second monitor, so you can rest assured that will be fixed by the next update.

However, I can't reproduce the issue with triple clicking on a reference.  This is working for me on primary and secondary monitors.  Can you provide an example of the text you are triple clicking, the tool that should be opening, and confirm that it is working for you on your primary monitor?

When I have a workstation open  (using text & tools) on my laptop monitor AND another workspace open (also using text & tools) on my 2nd Monitor....

I click the reference on the ESVS text on my laptop.   I expect the tool (ESV Study Bible) to open in the tools zone on the laptop.  BUT it opens the the tool in the workspace on my 2nd monitor.  

Also, prior to the 11.2 update I was able to triple click on a Hebrew word (HMT-W4) and it would open in my selected Hebrew tool (NIDOTTE) to the word.  

Prior to the update it would not only open the "Hebrew Entry" field AND ALSO it would add the "Scripture" field (when it applied) to the Scripture text from the word I triple clicked.  

This feature does not seem to work any longer?? 

Regarding the Amplify, you need to do the checkbox Preferences -> Amplify -> Confine Amplify to the same workspace.  That will ensure that when you open a tool it will stay in the same workspace in which you are working.

For the added scripture, in the same preferences, check Preferences -> Amplify -> Include reference when amplifying from text to tool.  This will always include the scripture when possible.

By the way, you should notice that the click and hold now works from a secondary monitor.

Joel ~ 

YOU ROCK!!!  You have given me one of my best Christmas gifts this year!!  Thanks & Merry Christmas to you.  

• Like 1

Sorry.  I still can't get the click & hold to work on my 2nd monitor.   :mellow:

So sorry, I just checked the logs and it was fixed after 11.1.2 was released.  Its currently working in the 11.1.3 beta, which I don't expect to be too far from public release.

• Like 1