Disappointing Accordance Black Friday Sale???

Michael Miles

post-31033-0-19808100-1448602652_thumb.png

I may have stumbled across a problem with the Accordance Store.  Nothing is on sale.

:)

Edited by Michael Miles
  • Like 1

I actually have not received an email, and was wondering about the sales page being empty.  Can you provide details, Michael?

Thanks!

David

Is it wrong for me to say that this was somewhat disappointing also? Not to bash on accordance. Just not the greatest sale when all books and other things are regular price.

Again, not trying to bash. Just was surprised there wasn't anything more than this.

This is an attempt to come up with a fresh approach that offers something for everyone. With our wide range of resources and users, we cannot do that unless we put a large number of disparate items on sale. We will be running short sales throughout December, but we thought we would try this simple but generous offer for these 4 days. Remember that usual discounts do apply to regular prices, but not to sale items. So you order whatever you want and essentially receive a cash reward.

• Like 5

Thanks for the link, Michael.  I get all the Accordance emails, but for some reason this one has not come.  

Thanks for the info!   :)

::rubs hands together thinking about how much money he can spend on Accordance modules::

Sorry, Chuck.  My last message was to you.   I posted it from my phone, so I didn't see the name of the person who replied before submitting my post.

Thanks again.

It seems that all the emails sent or forwarded to an iCloud, .me or .mac address failed to get through. The Blog post does have all the details, though.

For some reason it looks like my message did arrive, but was marked as spam in Gmail. Also Helen the link you gave for the blog post doesn't work, you'll need to edit it the link.

It seems that you have to go to webmail for gmail and for iCloud and find the message in spam or junk and mark it as not spam. That adds the newsletter to your whitelist. We will resend it shortly in a slightly different format.

The blog post is at http://www.accordancebible.com/Black-Friday-Cyber-Monday.

• Like 1

It seems that you have to go to webmail for gmail and for iCloud and find the message in spam or junk and mark it as not spam. That adds the newsletter to your whitelist. We will resend it shortly in a slightly different format.

The blog post is at http://www.accordancebible.com/Black-Friday-Cyber-Monday.

I just got your new go at it.   :)

Yeah, there's a problem with the Apple email accounts – it did not land in my .mac account, not even in Junk or Trash.  I've experienced some Apple email problems of late – very unusual.  But the Apple rumor sites have confirmed that the problem is on their end. 

I found out about the sale through NewsFire (RSS subscription app on my Mac).