graham baily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted 28 November 2015 - 06:09 PM

Hello, 

I have been an accordance user for several years.  However, I still have a bit of content licensed with libronix.  I am curious if anyone knows if I can transfer those products into the Accordance platform?  In particular, the Word Biblical Commentary and a couple of other modules.  If anyone has any experience with this or can help, I would appreciate it. 

Thanks, 

Graham

#2 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,770 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Biblical studies/backgrounds & Patristics; Eastern Orthodox theology/practice; time w/my wife, Kathy & hound, Lucy Mae; cooking w/cast iron & Tabasco; excursions in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 28 November 2015 - 06:16 PM

Graham, crossgrades are always up to the publisher. We have a webpage that lists some of the crossgrades available. You can also always call our sales number to check on specific titles that you might not see there. It never hurts to ask.

Also, there's a Facebook page devoted to unloading unwanted Logos titles. You could see what you could sell there and then use the funds to purchase titles for your Accordance Library. 

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#3 graham baily

graham baily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted 28 November 2015 - 06:52 PM

Rick, 

Thank you for the speedy reply.  I am looking for Word Biblical Commentary crossgrade. would you happen to know if that is available?  

#4 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,770 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Biblical studies/backgrounds & Patristics; Eastern Orthodox theology/practice; time w/my wife, Kathy & hound, Lucy Mae; cooking w/cast iron & Tabasco; excursions in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 28 November 2015 - 06:53 PM

Unfortunately, I do not know off the top of my head. Call (877) 339-5855 on Monday to ask one of our sales team.

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Transfer, License, logos to accordance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users