Search within a page (or possible within results). Has it gone ?

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

I know this had been requested a bit.

Then at one point I was sure I was able to right click on the top or a pane border and then do "search within" and the cursor would be relocated to the search box and you'd type another search word. I believe that this has now gone away in 11.1.

So the question is : was I merely imagining the presence of this feature (perhaps because I wanted it so much :) ), or was it really there and it has now gone away for some reason ?

Thx

D

I shoulda taken the blue pill I guess :)

Edited by Daniel Semler
  • Like 1

Search within the contents of a page has been on the "Honey do" list for a long time. I hope it will be implemented before too long.

• Like 2

Ok, so finally my mind has in fact gone and the feature really doesn't exist  :)

Thanx for the confirmation.

Thx

D

• 5 months later...

+100

It would be great to add lemmas or roots from a text right into the search box. Maybe even have a default to add it in a list format: (אמר, אלהים). Or another option in the preferences to add it with an <AND> command.

Keyboard short too! :) Always.

Related maybe to this would be the option to search within the text your using but not move the contents around - just highlight the hits. this might have been touched on somewhere else but I can' find it currently.

Thanks!