Many problems with tables of contents

Matt Fredenburg

Hi,

I am using Accordance 11.1.1. I am experiencing the following problems with TOCs:

1. Grayed-out text post-30573-0-12374300-1448911473_thumb.png (also, when the text is gray, mouse clicks are not honored anywhere within the toc)

2. Scroll bar problems (when the scroll bar 'fills up' the scroll area, scrolling becomes intermittent and often leads to a crash) post-30573-0-42519700-1448911605_thumb.png

3. The scroll bar is almost never sized properly to the amount of content which is to be scrolled. Unless I am mistaken, this has been an issue since the first release of Accordance for Windows. Sometimes for a large amount of content, the scroll bar is quite large, and sometimes for a small amount of content, the scroll bar is quite small. It is so haphazard that it is difficult to articulate.

3. Accordance crashing when interacting with scrollable content. This is really the most frustrating problem because it happens quite often (3-4 times every hour).

Sometimes, but not always, hiding, and then re-displaying the toc temporarily fixes the problem, but that canf also result in crashing. All my drivers are up-to-date. I am running Windows 7 x64. The only software I have problems with is Accordance.

Thanks,

Matt