Cannot place jpeg file into user notes..on Windows 7

fmcfee

Hi,

For some reason I cannot post pictures (jpeg) into my user notes...this works find on the MAC......other than that the user notes work OK....any suggestions why??..I am running Windows 7

Thanks

Frank

How are you attempting to place the file?  Copy and Paste?  Insert Picture button?  Could you try including the image here?

How are you attempting to place the file?  Copy and Paste?  Insert Picture button?  Could you try including the image here?

Joel

Thanks for your reply..

I am using the insert picture button....I copied the jpeg file to my mac and was able to use the insert image button and place it in my user notes...so I know there is no problem with the image..when I use the insert image button "it appears to include the image"....but after I hit the update button it is not there...however, it does indicate I have a user note for that verse...but nothing shows up image wise

I have also tried other images without sucess

Frank

Edited by fmcfee

Joel

Thanks for your reply..

I am using the insert picture button....I copied the jpeg file to my mac and was able to use the insert image button and place it in my user notes...so I know there is no problem with the image..when I use the insert image button "it appears to include the image"....but after I hit the update button it is not there...however, it does indicate I have a user note for that verse...but nothing shows up image wise

I have also tried other images without sucess

Frank

Joel,

I think I found the issue..my user notes for scripture references are somehow corrupted so I cannot import an image....however, I have extensive user notes and will have to live with the no image...I tried copying the same image to another user note and it worked fine....thanks for your assistance

Frank

Frank, could you send me that notes file? Send me a PM, and if you cannot send it to me with that message, I'll give you my email address.

Thanks!

Frank, could you send me that notes file? Send me a PM, and if you cannot send it to me with that message, I'll give you my email address.

Thanks!

Joel,

I will try to send you a private message and if you give me your email I will send it...

Thanks

Frank