JPS Bible Commentaries coming to Accordance?

theblackbluejay

I am a big fan of the JPS Torah Commentary, and I know that others here are too, and so I am wondering:  Given that Accordance already offers the Torah Commentary and the Commentators' Bible, are there any plans to bring the remaining volumes of the JPS Commentary Series to the Accordance platform?  

So far, there seems to be the Haftarot, Esther, Jonah, Qohelet, Ruth,  and Song of Songs available.  I would love to have more Jewish commentaries available on the Accordance platform.  

Please, please, please . . .  :rolleyes:  :D  

,חנוכה שמחה

דויד

p.s. I apologize if this question was answered elsewhere in the forum.  I searched, but did not see this specific question addressed. 

• Like 2

Strange coincidence…we've been working on getting the remaining volumes for years (literally), and just received them yesterday (except for Haftarot; still waiting for that volume). But no word on a release date as of yet.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 4

I am looking forward to seeing these volumes on Accordance in the not too distant future.

Any idea why you have not yet received the Haftarot volume?

I am looking forward to seeing these volumes on Accordance in the not too distant future.

Any idea why you have not yet received the Haftarot volume?

Just have to follow up on it. I do not foresee any issues in getting it.

Rick, this is awesome news!   Thanks for the info!   I am excited  :D .