Accordance creates wrong links in user notes

Guntis

Today I opened Ps 27, where I had user note: 

First six verses is ..., then vv 7-13 is prayer.

I decided to add a proper link now. So I opened user note in editing mode, selected "7-13" and clicked on the link button. 

It was preselected to the Scripture/Text type, so I just added Ps. 27: before 7-13 and clicked "OK" button. When I placed cursor on the link in the user notes, I was surprised to see that it points to /www.gobible.org/study/755.phphttp://www.paultripp.comPs. 27:7-13

I don't know where it got such a link! I have multi clipboard manager software (PTHPasteboard Pro), it hasn't such link in the list of recent clipboards. And now it says that it is Web URL type link. I've noticed this several times that when I insert scripture links, I end up with the Web links. Second time when I edit link, it stays as intended. Can you look into this issue?

Edited by Guntis

Guntis, I believe this may be a minor case of URL corruption with this new link.  Would you mind sending me this notes file so I can try and reproduce the issue?  I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address if you don't already have it.

Guntis, thank you again for your notes file.  We've been able to find and fix the corruption you were experiencing.  We can't restore any URLs now, but once 11.1.3 hits, you should have no more troubles adding URLs as you please.

Thank you!