ART INSPIRED BY REVELATION (User File)

Daniel  Francis

I was making a very tiny user module and noticed that even though in the edit page everything looked nice and neat, in display it seems off centre, have i done something wrong here???

-Dan

PS:The file is 2.1 MB and even compressed remains the same size so I can not place it. I will email it to whom I hope is the appropriate person.

I had today the same issue. 

By me it was the pictures, which was centered. Then saved and it was out of the center. 

I had make yesterday also a similar discovery. I had create a html with right and centered alignments. After  import all centered was right and all paragraphs which was respectively 4 under the original centers was now centered. 

Greetings

Fabian 

When I attempt that I end up just getting text only and no images...

-Dan

To be more precise, there was two different files:

By me it was the pictures, which was centered. Then saved and it was out of the center. 

--> That was by adding pics after.

I had make yesterday also a similar discovery. I had create a html with right and centered alignments. After  import all centered was right and all paragraphs which was respectively 4 under the original centers was now centered. 

--> That was without pics. Unfortunately I had make no screenshot, otherwise I had posted it yesterday like you as a bug.

Greetings

Fabian

It's not a horrible thing just annoying and thought maybe i was doing something wrong...

-Dan

By me it was over 100 entry to change. Over 100 to align centered and over 100 to align right. Luckily it was not more. But this has to be debugged. 

I see right now, that the New Sample User Tool has the same issue on the pic after the paragraph Importing resources which I describe above on the second line. Strange now it is centered, maybe next time again not. But this behavior was by me too.

Fotos helps:-) post-32723-0-00649300-1451773306_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian