Export Library to Zotero

paulnystedt

Refreshing this request once more for Accordance to be able to generate bibliographic data for biblical texts in the program. This really is necessary. Thanks!

(As noted in an earlier post in this thread, it is possible to generate RIS files that can be imported into Zotero for all the other resources except for biblical texts.)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I found this old discussion as I am experimenting with Scrivener and considering using Zotero for my "personal" notes from Accordance.

Has the capability requested here been provided and if so, is someone able to provide a reference to any related training or best practices here?

• Like 1

@cweber Thanks for reviving this thread. No, biblical texts are not yet able to be exported to a RIS file to use in Zotero.

I still highly recommend Zotero however!

@cweber I love both Scrivener and Zotero. I am currently using Zotero to write my dissertation.

Oooh, this is a really good request; I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more traffic.

Most users who purchase the kinds of modules and books that Accordance specializes in are going to be writing academically (or at least formally) at some point. Zotero may not be the standard bibliographic engine, but it is a standard tool.

I'd find this immensely useful---and many others would too. Think of all the universities, seminaries, and assorted Bible schools that have signed on to use Accordance as institutions!