Regular Reading placeholders

pme

Hi.

I would really love to see 4-5 placeholders (Call them Favourites if you like) that can keep a record of the different places you're up to when you read the Bible. Assume they were called Fav 1, Fav 2 etc

Some devotionals have only one reading a day. Other people spend a devotional time in one passage per day but read their way through another book of the Bible simultaneously. (Say at night or during the day). In a normal Bible, I'd keep 2 placeholders - one in the Devotional Passage and one where I'm up to in the other part of the Bible.

For it to work on a mobile device, you would want to be able to press a verse reference (like you do when you go to access a note) and give the instruction to update  Fav 1. Alternatively, with the relevant verse at the top of the screen, you would tap on the (readily accessible icon(?)) for Fav 1 and the drop down/pop-up would ask if you wish to update it to this verse (the one at the highest point of the screen)

I've suggested this before, but also recently to Rick in an online course, as it reflects a normal usage of the Bible.

Regards

Phil

• Like 1