Upgrade Question

Dr. Nathan Parker

OK, I have one last question for now about upgrades. I won't be able to plunge into Accordance as fast as I did with Logos (remember I went Silver on Logos immediately then went Gold as soon as it was released), I'll have to take it little by little, upgrading my packages as I get the funds. The question is, will you offer me good upgrade discounts along the way as I go higher & higer with you? You don't have to draw me a table of all of the prices, I just need to know that I'll get decent upgrade prices as I advance to the top.

Thanks!

Nathan

We bend over backwards to be fair with upgrades. For example, upgrading from Intro to Standard to Premier is $100 each time, and has been for years, which is just the difference between the levels since you already would have all the CD-ROMs. Upgrading to a new set of CD-ROMs covers the costs of the CDs plus the program upgrade plus something for any additional materials included. In any case, these prices are small compared with Logos' Gold package!

The one thing to take into account is the three month grace period. This applies when there is no upgrade path posted, but you buy some modules and later buy a package that includes those modules. For example, if you buy Library 7 Intro and add Webster for $30. Later you want to upgrade to Standard level but you already have Webster. If it is within three months, we'll give you full credit on the Webster. After that period we cannot guarantee any credit as it just gets too complicated, we've paid royalties, and you have used it for an extended time already. The same applies when upgrading to an Unlock All level.

WOW! Your upgrade discounts are fantastic! I always thought Accordance was more expensive than the competition, but it turns out you're cheaper! It would have been $400 for me to go Gold from Silver if the Lord hasn't used some wonderful people who credited my account $300 (the EXACT amount I needed!).

As for the three moth grace period, WOW! Never had that with any other company. I've bought the same books over & over from other companies, so this grace period sounds incredible!

I can see I'll be very happy buying packages from you. Thanks for the info!

Archived