Search line in Add Parallel

mortenjensen

Hi,

I have two suggestions to make that would make it easier to locate ressources. 

1: When you click Add Parallel, it would be wonderful to have the cursor placed in search line, so that you my just type "Anchor" or what ever, scroll down if needed and then have your ressource added. If there is a shortcut for Add Parallel as well (maybe there is already?), you would be able to perform this task in a split second without using the mouse.

2: In the library, when doing searches, I would like to be able to see, where the ressources are stored, which category they belong to. I need to know this in order to add parallel, as it stands now.

Thanks for considering this,

Morten

Morten, thanks for the suggestions.  Adding a search line to Add Parallel is a neat idea, but since we are using the system provided menus, it isn't particularly straightforward to add a search area within the menu itself.

Regarding the Library, when you see a result, you can always select it and type Shift-Command-S (or select Show in Library from the right click or gear menus) to find its Library location.  Often I just open the item so it is in the Recents list, and then select it that way in Add Parallel.

Thanks, Joel!

Is there also a shortcut to Add Parallel?

Thanks for putting it on the list of neat suggestions :)

Morten

There is no shortcut to Add Parallel since you have to be able to choose the parallel item to display.