Atlas easy install incomplete

Larry Wing

I've updated to 11.1.4 on Macbook Pro but every time I check Easy Install it shows an incomplete installation of Accordance Bible Atlas 2.2. It shows Infared, Night vision, and Satellite left to install but they always show needing to be installed even though they just installed.

Any suggestions how to fix? 

Larry, maybe try and uninstall the atlas and reinstalling it. That may work!

Keith

Thanks for the suggestion but I can't find "Accordance Bible Atlas Version 2.2" in my library.

If installed you will see a list of colored backgrounds under Backgrounds: Atlas. I would check whether Infared, Night vision, and Satellite are on the list, and try to open them. If they open, ignore the install message. If Accordance cannot find them, delete the names from the list and reinstall.

• 2 months later...

I'm having this same problem. I deleted the 3 backgrounds (Infrared, Night Vision and Satellite) from my application support folder and tried reinstalling. It downloads and then at the end of installing it goes right back to Easy Install saying the files need to be downoaded.

What version of Accordance are you running? Please be sure to update to the latest.

I think tech support will need to screenshare with you to check what's happening.

Call 407-339-5855 or email support (at) accordancebible (dot) com.

For a screenshare:

"Please contact us on Skype (oaktreesupport ) and we will try to help you. You can also download 'TeamViewer' from https://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx(it's free and fast) and send us your Teamviewer user ID and password and we will be able to access your computer with a screen share to help correct this issue for you."