Selection of Cross References from Info Pane

Steve King

On the info pane I have the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge selected as the cross reference tool. If you do a multiple selection then there are occasions when it does not produce the correct results.

An example is from Psalm 22:5 where the first cross reference is Psa. 99:6, 7;

You can individually select v6 or v7 but if you select the whole reference what it actually displays is Psa. 99:6 and then the whole of Psalm 7.

This usually happens if I select all the cross references in one go because by default it selects the whole cross reference. 

This does not appear to happen if you select from the cross reference tool itself rather than the info pane.

In the same list of cross references for Psalm 22:5 there are also references for Psa. 25:2, 3; and Psa. 69:6, 7. From the Info Pane these seem to work fine if you select the whole list of cross references but do not display the correct references if you select these references individually (i.e. select the whole reference Psa. 25:2, 3 on its own for instance).

Thanks for the report, Steve.  I can confirm the behavior, and we'll get this fixed for the next release.

• Like 1

Thanks Joel