Can't search in Latvian Bible

Guntis

I cannot find word "Gethsemane" in the Latvian Bible. It's not even indexed. 

post-634-0-97012700-1457278945_thumb.png

I suspect that the s with hacek is causing all words between ger* and gesuriesi to be lost. Accordance is listing the characters with diacriticals after the plain characters (always a difficult probleml). Can you confirm that other words are missing?

Yes, when I search for "Kungs" (Lord), Accordance doesn't find any verses where the capital K is used (only "kungs", but not "Kungs"). 4 verses in the Psalms found, almost 800 are missed…

When I search for "dvēsele", again, only those words with the small first letter are found. I suspect there should be at least one sentence in the Bible where it starts with this word? And why some verses highlight only part of this word and part of the previous word? 

post-634-0-84223900-1457298637_thumb.png

Edited by Guntis

Guntis, sorry about the hassles.  We recently did another round of unicode fixes, and accidentally did not include the Latvian text as one that needed updating since the fixes.  You should hopefully get a new version of the text soon that should fix this.

Thanks! :)

An update for the Latvian files has been processed this morning. Check for Updates!

Thank you! Problem solved. Now search works also on iOS.