Concordance analysis

farcas

At present the concordance analysis feature breaks down each lex. If I look for a phrase, I'd like to see the phrases kept together. I think this would make a huge improvement.

Thanks!

And added improvement, one that could apply to all analysis windows, is the extra white space at the bottom of every analysis window. I'd like to scroll to the bottom of the window and have the last entry at the bottom of the window. Currently I see nothing but white because there is all this extra blank lines added.

Thanks!

One more thing... in the concordance analysis, if the expert is long enough to spill over to the next line, it does not stay in its nice neat column. It would be helpful if it did so that it had the same effect as if it was in a spreadsheet.

Thanks!

One more thing...for real... It would be nice to have more of the controls in the concordance window as we do in the analysis: stem, aspect, etc.

Thanks!

The intention of the Concordance feature is to present a concordance-like list of the found words in a particlualr text. What you are really requesting is a merge of this feature with the Analysis, or the ability to display verse references and possibly text excerpts in the Analysis. I tend to think that the cost/benefit ratio is not favorable here, but would appreciate other feedback.

Maybe another way to do it is right within a text search...? Something like limiting the context slider to just an excerpt.

Thanks!