An Exposition on Prayer in the Bible

Gary Wissel

I was wondering if there is any chance this book "An Exposition on Prayer in the Bible" by James E. Rosscup was on the radar for a possible future offering here at Accordance?  I have found this a wonderful fairly exhaustive resource on prayer in the scriptures and would love to have it on Accordance.  It is a four volume set having two each from old and new testaments. 

Thanks in advance for any info you might have on this wonderful resource. 

Gary

• Like 1

You know, just want to mention I came back from a lunchtime meditational hike, returning with an aim to find anywhere some kind of commentary on prayers in the Bible.  Thanks for the reference.

• Like 1

We have a few AMG titles in queue, but this is not one of them. If we had some additional feedback on interest, we could probably get it.

• Like 3

I give a +1 with a caveat... I see the kindle price is $39.99... I see the deluxe 4 volume slipcased edition is listed at $149..... I would probably drop out of purchase if it's release price (not regular but release week price) was not under $100. I say not to try to twist your arm but just say the point of pricing where it would be a buy for me. If you offered it for Kindle pricing I would be overjoyed... but don;t expect that to be too likely.

-Dan

Edited by Dan Francis

+1 for me

+1 this looks really interesting

• 1 month later...

I have had some time reading this on my kindle and it would be so much better integrated into my Accordance library.  I will buy this if you bring it in around where Logos has it now.  Thanks for considering it.

Gary

• 3 years later...

We have a few AMG titles in queue, but this is not one of them. If we had some additional feedback on interest, we could probably get it

Rick,

Any updates on Rosscups's Exposition On Prayer?  Just wondering, it would come in really handy right now in several studies I am doing.

Thanks

Gary

Edited by Gary Wissel
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I likewise am interested.

• 6 months later...

I am going to bring this back to life to ask again if there is any chance Accordance may pursue this volume?  I truly believe this is a must have book and would love to have it in my accordance library. 

Thanks again,

Gary

• 7 months later...

One last try on this here in Accordance.  I see this is getting really hard to pick up a print copy of (like $400.00+, if you can find a full set.)  It is available on kindle in the 40 dollar range and on Logos for 200+.  I would so prefer to have a tab tieable, stackable, paper useable version of this right here in accordance.  The kindle version is okay to read but not to use.  I would gladly give my $200.00 to Accordance for the joy of having this reference right here.  

Let us know if you are even considering this as an option, please.  Otherwise I may have to purchase it on, you know, that other not accordance program

Gary

I've added this resource to our acquisitions list. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/18/2022 at 1:01 PM, Mark Allison said:

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 1/18/2022 at 1:01 PM, Mark Allison said:

Mark, any idea if this is still in the queue? Thanks in advance.

I just noticed I started this years ago in the feature request sub-forum, not the module request sub-forum. If a moderator wanted to move this, I would appreciate it.

Gary

Moved it for you. I'll show this to our teams to make sure we're giving it a fresh look.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

Moved it for you. I'll show this to our teams to make sure we're giving it a fresh look.

Thanks Nathan!

Anytime!