ALL THINGS NEW SALE!

R. Mansfield

ALL THINGS NEW SALE! Save on NIV Zondervan Study Bible, NIV G/K Enhanced NAC, Lenski & MORE!

Save BIG on the following titles:

• NEW! NIV Zondervan Study Bible notes--43% off!
New American Commentary (42 volumes)--50% off!
Lenski's Commentary on the New Testament (20 volumes)--50% off!

With the exception of the ESV Gospel Transformation Bible, all specials listed above are good through Monday, April 4, 2016 (11:59pm EDT), and cannot be combined with any other discounts. The ESV Gospel Tranformation Bible special ends Sunday, April 3, 2016 (11:59 pm EDT).

For more information, see today's blog post!

Ive succombed to the niv with enhanced tagging.

Are there any plans to make the enhanced display available on ios? The two tone blue and highlighting the word in the original language text displayed in the parallel pane?

I know instant details gives all the enhanced info which is worth the upgrade.

I really use my mbp very infrequently these days as the ipad is always in reach.

Thanks

• Like 2

Rick,

Could you share how many maps are in the ESV Gospel Transformation Bible notes module? I'm interested in the maps in it vs. the maps in the NIV Zondervan Study Bible notes.

Any info and comparisons / contrasts of them would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by EricC

I'm sure Rick can give you more detail, but there are only about 8 images—all of which are maps—in the ESV Gospel Transformation Bible. 

Yes, I counted 8.

I'm sure Rick can give you more detail, but there are only about 8 images—all of which are maps—in the ESV Gospel Transformation Bible. 

Thank you, Mark (and Rick).

And how many maps are in the NIV Zondervan Study Bible notes?

There are just over 90 in the main body of the text and then 14 at the end (which may duplicate some in the main body).

Edited by Steve King

There are just over 90 in the main body of the text and then 14 at the end (which may duplicate some in the main body).

Thank you, Steve.

Note: this sale ends at midnight EDT tonight. Only HOURS REMAIN to get introductory pricing on the NIV Zondervan Study Bible + discounts on NAC, Lenski & more!