SALE! Simply Brilliant Offers!

R. Mansfield

Equip your Pastor, Bible Teachers or Bible Study Group with the Bible Study Collection and other Simply Brilliant Offers!

Our desire has always been to produce the best Bible Study software available. But this goal is only one half of the process. We also want Accordance to be widely used and enjoyed to enable deeper study of the Scriptures.

Through May 9, create an impressive and portable Bible Study Library with the following packages:

Through May 2, take advantage of these additional savings:

• N. T. Wright's For Everyone Set (NT Commentary + Study Guides: 37 volumes total)--33% off!

The special prices on the above titles are good through 11:59 PM EDT on their respective dates and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

For more information about any of these offers, please see today's blog post.

• Like 3

Wow, what an offer the Accordance 11 Bible Study Collection is! I just purchased the collection and it complements the OL Package I previously bought very well. Amazing offer guys! Thanks!

I have circulated this offer among several of my friends. I encourage other to do so. This deal is too good for folks to pass up who want an excellent Bible software.

I have circulated this offer among several of my friends. I encourage other to do so. This deal is too good for folks to pass up who want an excellent Bible software.

Thank you, Tony (and others) for sharing this. We also have a PDF flyer that can be downloaded and distributed: http://www.accordancefiles1.com/products/BibleStudyOffer.pdf

Please note that the sale prices for all items (except the Bible Study Collection & Graphics Bundle) end tonight at midnight EDT!