Installing Ranges

kantlitz

Hi, I had some issues with my hard drive that required me to reinstall Accordance on my Macbook. When I did, I lost the settings including the really helpful Range setting that I downloaded/installed to my app that created a range for each section of the bible as well as each book of the bible (http://www.accordancefiles1.com/exchange/highlights.htm). I've downloaded the file again but can't seem to figure out how/where to install on my Macbook so that the range option appears in the app. Can anyone help here?

Thanks!

You will need to go to user/Home/Library/Application Support/Preferences/Accordance Preferences (in Mac OS X 10.7 and up you have to press your option key to see the hidden Library underneath 'Home in the Go drop down menu….)

Then replace the Ranges file in that folder with the one you have downloaded.

• Like 1

The instructions are in the description of the file on the exchange. They basically tell you what Helen says above, but also add the Windows instructions.

Enjoy. It’s a really helpful extension to the standard ranges. It would be nice if there was a way to save custom ranges in a separate file so that if you ever need to reinstall you don’t necessarily lose all your ranges you have set up yourself (yes I know there are ways around it).