Easy Install

Paul Meiklejohn

For the last few days easy install has been trying to reload Pillar release 3 under Ultimate Accordance 10 set. If I download and install, the process just repeats itself.  I can't remove the item.  Thank you.

We have added a separate module for PNTC-Romans since that has been replaced in the new Pillar NTC-16 set. If you just download that Romans module, the other should no longer show for you. You can open the traingle beside the item in Easy Install to see and select the contents (in the newer versions of Accordance).

• Like 1

Thank you Helen, I hope I'm following your instructions correctly but I tried drilling down and downloading just the Romans module.  However, the process just repeats itself.  I think there might be a small glitch.  I will probably be buying the updated set which should resolve the matter.  

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

Well, yes, if you don't have the update you don't need the PNTC-Romans as it is included in the main module. We mark it as superseded so it's won't clutter your Library.

Thank you Helen, I hope I'm following your instructions correctly but I tried drilling down and downloading just the Romans module.  However, the process just repeats itself.  I think there might be a small glitch.  I will probably be buying the updated set which should resolve the matter.  

I'm experiencing the same.  And I've updated to the latest 16vol Pillar set, but it keeps wanting to Easy Install the older Romans volume which is already installed.

I would like to screenshare with anyone who still has this problem. Please PM or email me with your Skype name and a good time to contact you.