SOLID FOUNDATIONS SALE!

R. Mansfield

Save on NEW volumes from JPS & PILLAR COMMENTARIES + more in our SOLID FOUNDATIONS SALE!

This week get introductory and discounted deals on the following titles:

Both the JPS Bible Commentaries and the Pillar Commentaries may be purchased in a set with all titles. Custom upgrades are available for those who purchased previous volumes in the past. 

Sale prices for the titles listed above are good through May 16, 2016 (11:59 pm EDT) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

Get more information in yesterday's blog post!

I really value these 2 study bibles and they are recomended on some of our ordination courses here in the uk. I strongly recomend anyone who hasnt already got these to get them during this sale, the articles in the two study bibles are worth the money alone

Jewish Study Bible--23% off!

The Jewish Annotated New Testament--23% off!

And get this translation while you are at it!

JPS Tanakh with Strong's Numbers--25% off!

;o)

I really value these 2 study bibles and they are recomended on some of our ordination courses here in the uk. I strongly recomend anyone who hasnt already got these to get them during this sale, the articles in the two study bibles are worth the money alone

Jewish Study Bible--23% off!

The Jewish Annotated New Testament--23% off!

And get this translation while you are at it!

JPS Tanakh with Strong's Numbers--25% off!

I couldn't agree more... sorry, I know "me too" posts are pointless but these are wonderful resources - the introductory essays for Numbers, Leviticus, etc. allowed me to see the real context in a way I hadn't fully 'got' before and the series of essays at the end of Jewish Study Bible on the "Jewish Interpretation of the Bible" are mini masterpieces... 

these books are good examples of where fewer pages is better not worse!

• Like 1

Heads up! This sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!