Bible Exposition Commentary

rcdeacon

I have requested this before a long long time ago and would like to resurrect the request.

I would like request the Bible Exposition Commentary by Warren Wiersbe. Although this is certainly NOT a work of scholarly interest I found it to be very helpful in preparing sermons and Bible studies. This commentary covers the entire Bible with outlines that are simple and generally easy to remember. If I am not mistaken this commentary is a compilation of all of the "Be" series books of Warren Wiersbe.

I know the Oaktree folk are incredibly busy releasing many new works in recent months and it is not my intention to increase an already intense workload but this work (like all of the current modules) have great practical value. 

Bob

How about this? :)

Julie, thanks for you response and the information. I was actually speaking of a 2 volume condensed version of the large set. As a retired pastor on a very fixed income I am unable to lay out that kind of money right now (although I would love to have it). I have the two volume set in another software and use it regularly. Sorry I wasn't clear enough in my module request. Thanks again.

Bob

This is the equivalent of the 6 volume Bible Exposition set. Since it contains the 2 Bible books never released outside of the 6 volume set. Since you own the 2 volume set in other software you are eligible for crossgrade pricing. Indeed this is how i got it since I had not only 2 volumes but a good majority of the OT volumes too... So your price may actually be far cheaper than the price listed.

-dan

Edited by Dan Francis