RELEASED! Accordance 11.2 (Windows/Mac)

R. Mansfield

Accordance 11.2 for Windows/Mac is OUT! Library improvements, Undo, Bibliographic Export + more!

Here are a few highlights in what is a very significant update:

• New "Accordance" font
  • Export of Bibliographic Data to Endnote, Zotera, Bookends and others
  • Citation of paragraph numbers for older titles without page numbers
  • Multiple Undo/Redo in text entry windows
  • Startup by Favorite Workspace
  • Unicode Search in Research
  • Visual improvements to 3D Map
  • Authors of articles are now displayed in the pane title and included in citations
  • Mac-only updates: Split View in El Capitan, Library items can be added to the toolbar, Accordance is now fully-Cocoa, Support for OS X Dictation
See more information in yesterday's blog post, the New Features in 11.2 page, and the New Since 11 page
  • Like 1

Very Cool: 

• Auto-link now supports verse references of only a book and chapter such as "Exodus 3".

Please support Auto-link now for all German Book Names in User Tools as Accordance does it in User Notes. Here lacks the User Tools behind the User Notes, in which this works fine for all German book names. Since it's possible in User Notes, this would be a very welcome feature for User Tools too.

Greetings

Fabian 

Just to say a big thank you to all the programmers who completely rewrote the code (to Cocoa) for this program.  I can't imagine the man-hours that went into it, considering the massive functionality that Accordance has.  It must have been both tedious and painstaking.  Well done everyone.

• Like 7

You are absolutely correct. Mike and Joel have slaved over this for several years, and it's a huge relief to get it out. Now we can move on to more amazing new features, and implement Voiceover which still needs some work.

Thank you for appreciating the work of our team.

• Like 9

I love the new search description under the Research Field :wub: For me definitely a plus. 

Greetings

Fabian