Randy Steffens Jr

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:42 AM

I just upgraded from 10.4 to version 11.2, but it’s acting very buggy. I'm running on a MacBook Air 2014, with OSX 10.11.5.

1) When operating the application in full screen mode, if I edit a user note (which also expands to full screen) and then close that user note when finished editing with the shortcut command-s to save it, and then command-w to close it, the application crashes.  This happens less often when the application is not in full screen mode.

2) I had many module updates to install prior to upgrading to Accordance 11.  After purchasing Accordance 11, I tried to install the updates, and the application crashed.  Now when I search for available updates, none are shown.  It seems to think the updates were installed, when in reality they weren’t.  How can I refresh the system to allow me to see and install available module updates?

Thanks!

Randy

Edited by Randy Steffens Jr, 03 June 2016 - 07:48 AM.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 12,038 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:48 AM

Soprry about the bugs. We'll offer a beta with bug fixes very soon, but only for those who cannot wait, unable to use 11.2. We expect to release 11.2.1 early next week.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: user notes, module updates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users