Lectionary prayers of intercession

ukfraser

Not sure if this fits in with the accordance aims and i am not aware that you have published anything from kevin mayhew before but when leading services, i tend to do it all from the ipad and one resource i miss is a good volume of intercessions.

With the focus on the lectionary at them moment, would you consider this volume from susan sayer? They are the best parish intercessions i have come across and the hard copy is very useful but as this isnt available as a pdf or kindle, so would be very useful if it was in accordance.

Thanks

http://www.kevinmayhew.com/prayers-of-intercession-for-common-worship.html#.V3KITRd4WrU

(I dont think it fits under any existing category And quite understand that this is out of current scope as i wouldnt see it as 'devotional').

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 3

• 4 years later...

+1 voice from me as well. 

I think something like this could be useful, and helpful for different contexts.

+1

Kevin mayhew seems to have changed the link to the davis adams volume. I know there are a lot who follow him but i find his text tends to work in a more narrow range of church settings for example, i found the congregation in urban priority churches tended to not to engage with him. 

I really like  the susan sayers volume as she is very clear with well structured prayers and have found that her prayers work in a much wider variety of churches, from urban priority, to affluent suburbs and then on to rural communities

new link

https://www.kevinmayhew.com/products/common-worship-prayers-of-intercession-softback-1500321

Just search for susan sayers. 

;o) 

Edited by ukfraser