Can't move zone to vertical orientation (11.2.2)

Guntis

When I click on any Bible reference link in the User Tool, it opens that Bible passage in a new zone, down below. I can move that zone to be above the User Tool zone, but if I try to move that zone to get it vertically along the User Tool zone, Accordance complains there is no space for that, but I see there's a lot of empty free space. Please help me to convice Accordance that I'm right and the app is wrong! :-)

post-634-0-07506000-1467723740_thumb.png

post-634-0-37632200-1467723750_thumb.png

Are you sure that the other tabs (Bible Text, The Message) can be shrunk?  They may have a pane open that can't be made any smaller.

Are you sure that the other tabs (Bible Text, The Message) can be shrunk? They may have a pane open that can't be made any smaller.

Yes, I already closed 3 panes in that zone (2 commentary panes and user notes pane) in order to add this zone on the right.

Sorry, my fault! Problem solved—in another tab there were too many panes open! Perhaps that error message could be more explanatory, like this: "Check all the tabs in the current zone if there are too many panes open which could prevent adding another zone in the current workspace". Something like that.

Edited by Guntis