Incorrect devotional being displayed in Ancient Christian Devotional on iPad

RPat

Hello:

I just purchased the Ancient Christian Devotional and downloaded it to my iPad.  I have the current Accordance iOS app and iOS 9.3.2

When I launched the application and selected 'Ancient Christian Devotion' from devotionals category.

Instead of Cycle 'C' and the proper week in Ordinary time, I got Cycle 'B', Week 5 - Christmas Day

I checked my time and date settings on my iPad and restarted the Accordance app (double-click home; upwards swipe) - there was no change, still showing Cycle 'B', Week 5 Christmas day.

Is this a known bug?  If so, ETA to being fixed?  Thanks!

Best regards,

Rich

lol 

I too hope this is fixed soon... but that said have you never heard of "a Christmas in July sale" perhaps this a foreshadowing of things to come....

-Dan

I believe there was a mention of this (lectionary issues) being fixed in the upcoming 2.4 mobile app.

• Like 1

Hopefully this is an issue that will be corrected in 2.4... I hope it;s available soon.

-Dan

Hey Guys, 

Sorry for the delayed response, I wanted to double check something before replying. This isn't necessarily a bug, we currently down support this type of Devotional at the moment. If you open it as a General Tool, you'll notice it have 3 lectionaries, so 3 sets of dates instead of 1, like most of our Devotionals. That being said, we're adding support for it now and it'll be in our next release (no set date yet). I'd recommend reading it as a General Tool in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Chris

Thanks Chris for the update and your work on Accordance Mobile. Just wanted to say that 2.3 is significantly faster than its predecessor and that I appreciate the "under the hood" changes made.

I forgot that I have been accessing it via general tools for sometime (I'm using a bookmark to recall where I am so forget that it is also available under general tools).

Looking forward to seeing what 2.4 has in store for us. Would love to see parallel panes support for general tools in some future update :-)

• Like 1

Thanks Chris for the update and your work on Accordance Mobile. Just wanted to say that 2.3 is significantly faster than its predecessor and that I appreciate the "under the hood" changes made.

No problem, my pleasure. Good to know we're headed in the right direction!

I forgot that I have been accessing it via general tools for sometime (I'm using a bookmark to recall where I am so forget that it is also available under general tools).

Looking forward to seeing what 2.4 has in store for us. Would love to see parallel panes support for general tools in some future update :-)

We're excited about 2.4 as well. I'll have to make note of that for the future.

Thanks,

Chris